Waters leaks in your home or place of business can cause structural problems and other costly damage. If you have a water, you must deal with the problem now before it turns into a bigger issue.
Water leaks fall into one of two categories: hidden leaks and visible leaks. Each one has its challenges and need prompt attention for the best results.
vista-cars.ru Plumbing technicians deal with these kinds of leaks on a daily basis and know how to remedy the problem right away. Some of the most common visible leaks we repair include bathtub leaks, leaky faucets, dripping showerheads, and leaky/running toilets.
Some of these visible leaks can easily be repaired with a quick silicone seal; whereas others may require parts of the bathtub, shower, sink, or toilet to be replaced. Sometimes replacement is the best way to handle this situation, so you don’t have the same problem reappear weeks later. Why spend your money twice fixing the same problem?
These leaks tend to be the scariest for our customers because, well, they can’t see the source of the leak. Usually, when we get the call for a hidden leak, extensive damage has already occurred to the piping, the walls, ceiling, or slab that is covering the pipe. At this point, not only do homeowners incur the cost to fix the broken pipe but also the damage that has occurred to flooring, drywall, and even furniture and other belongings.
One misconception is that unlike visible leaks there are no symptoms that a hidden leak exists until the water breaks through the slab’s surface or the walls. We’re here to tell you that just isn’t true. Hidden leaks, especially slab leaks, do provide clues. Homeowners that know what to be on the lookout for can often spot these clues early on and save money by attending to the problem immediately.
Here are just a few clues that you may have a hidden leak in your home:
- Warm spots beneath your feet. If it suddenly feels like you’ve had heated flooring installed, call a plumber.
- Mold growth or mildew smells. Musky, damp odors in a home are not normal. Mold growth is not normal either. These are indicators that moisture exists in the house. It could quite possibly be a hidden leak.
- Recent spikes in water bills. Water bills that rise suddenly even though you haven’t increased your usage can be a strong sign that water is leaking someone in your home or on your property.
- Water stains on flooring, baseboards, walls, or ceilings. Again, this is a strong indicator that something isn’t quite right.
- Sounds of running water through the walls. If you’re hearing water running through the pipes in your walls when the water isn’t on, call a plumber right away to diagnose if a leak is present.
Don’t Wait – Call a Plumber Today
Leaks – visible or hidden- are not something that should be left alone. Licensed plumbers like the ones at vista-cars.ru Plumbing can help you with the following leaks:
- Under-the-sink leaks
- Garbage disposal leaks
- Water pipes leaks
- Toilet leaks
- Dripping faucets
- And, more!
Call a certified plumber to help you diagnose and repair leaks in your home to keep your property watertight and safe.